St Nicholas GFC
Development Draw 2019
Terms and Conditions
By participating in the St Nicholas GFC (“the Club”) - Winter Wonderland Raffle (the “Raffle”), participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Raffle is a fundraiser to towards the building of the new clubhouse and by participating in the Raffle, entrants acknowledge, understand and agree that their participation in the Raffle is voluntary.
1. Raffle tickets are available for purchase in-person from any committee member or at our clubhouse, they can also be purchased online at www.stnicholasgfc.com.
2. The price of a ticket is €10 for one or six for €50.
3. A minimum of 600 tickets must be sold for the Lapland Trip to be the top prize. In the event of fewer than 600 tickets sold the top prize will be 50% of the proceeds from the raffle. The maximum number of tickets for the raffle is 4000.
4. The draw will be held on the 8th of November in the Thatch Pub Drogheda.
5. The first prize is a one night trip to Lapland for 2 adults and 2 children on Wednesday, December 4th. Children must be under 12 years of age at the time of travel. There is no cash equivalent in place of the holiday. The Club accepts no responsibility or liability to the winner for any dissatisfaction with the prize.
6. All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the purchaser of the ticket and the organisers of the draw shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated by the Chairman of the Club to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
7. St. Nicholas GFC reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
8. The winning ticket and ticket holder(s) will be subject to verification by The Club and their agents. This process may take up to 7 days to complete.
9. By entering the Raffle Draw, participants agree to take part in any publicity relating to the Raffle Draw if invited.
10. The prizes are subject to availability and the Club reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be available.
11. The Club reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. The Club may amend these terms and conditions at any time.